We have been praying about making another visit trip to see Joshua. But, we had the rest of the adoption to pay for and just couldn't afford it. If we were to visit again GOD would make it happen and we were not to worry anymore. Well, GOD answered our prayers. We were blessed by an offer a few days ago and took it. I told Michael, "GOD wants me to visit again." I NEVER thought it would happen. But, when GOD is in control NEVER isn't an option. It's ALWAYS in his time.
Today, I bought 4 tickets to Guatemala. PRAISE JESUS!!!! My mother, 2 girls and I will be flying out July 10th to go and see Joshua. I still can't believe it. We will return on the 31st....YES the 31st....3 weeks with Joshua. It ALL still seems like just a dream. I must say though I think I will feel like that until Joshua is home with us FOREVER!!!
I called the post office today expecting them to say (like they did a few mths back) it will take 2 wks to get passports when you expedite but, NO it's 1 mth. I became EXTREMELY overwhelmed....cried the WHOLE 9 yards... I said to myself "I already have plane tickets what am I going to do." I immediately stopped what I was doing....got aggravated at myself for doubting and prayed. GOD will work this OUT....I have to give up TOTAL control!! For those of you that know me that's a HARD thing for me to do at times. But, this adoption has taught me ALOT about myself and has taught me more about giving EVERYTHING over to God. So, enough said about that.
As for a place to stay we don't have one yet. We still have a little over 5 weeks and I'm sure we will find an apartment by then if not a hotel will work just fine. I have emailed a few places to see if they have anything available. So, until we here we just WAIT and PRAY.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support. Please keep them coming we still have a ways to go. God Bless. As I finished typing this my youngest daughter (6) started singing GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH since I laid my burdens down. I am TRULY blessed!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Answered Prayers
Posted by Kelly at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What wonderful news to hear you are going to visit your sweet baby boy, Joshua, again. God is GREAT!! Have a terrific time and enjoy every minute! God's blessings to you all.
Prayers,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
(CCI family)
Where God Guides, He Provides... What a blessing that you will be able to spend 3 glorious weeks with your precious son. I am so happy that your mother and your daughters will be there to experience this joy with you. Continued Prayers my friend !
God Bless~
Julie
How wonderful that you will be able to visit with Joshua again!! I pray you find a place to stay!!
Robyn
Post a Comment