Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feliz dia de la Madre

Today is Mother's Day in Guatemala. I sit here thinking about the 2 most wonderful ladies in the world. The ladies that have FOREVER changed my life. They are my birth mom and my foster mom. One lady chose to give him up to have a better chance at life and the other chose to care for him until God found him a family of his own. Thankfully God chose us to be that family. So, until we could get to Guatemala and bring our son home. Our foster mom loved him as her very own. Both of these ladies have truly given of themselves. They have both loved my little boy with all there hearts. So, today I just don't sit and wait for Mother's tomorrow. I get the pure, joy and honor of celebrating these 2 ladies lives in my home today.

Sadly, enough I don't know where Joshua's birth mom is however, I am in contact with his foster mom. I pray that she finds peace in these pictures and video and I pray that my birth mom knows that Joshua is loved more than words could ever say.

Click to play New Email....Fleliz dia de la Madre
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Puede a Dios le Bendice Maria Luisa y Evelyn. May God Bless you Maria Luisa and Evelyn. Te Quiero!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

0 comments: