I feel like God is telling me to write this so, please bare with me.
As, I sit here with tears flowing I think of my son sleeping in his room. My most wonderful, handsome, adorable, beautiful, magnificent son. I sit here and think what if we didn't choose God's calling but, our own where would he be? It truly breaks my heart to think about it. I LOVE him more than life itself. I absolutely LOVE every square inch of this child.
I'm posting this because tonight I sit hear wondering if there's anybody out there thinking about adopting but, at this particular moment is just to scared. Maybe your worried about the money or even the whole process. Well, friend I'm here to tell you that you can do it. We were just like you in January of this past year. We had a small fraction of the money, wasn't totally sure about the process, didn't know what agency to use and at times were just plain worried. But, you know what we did it we followed GOD'S calling. I can't tell you how it all came about but, it did it just did!!!!! Our God is a God of miracles. Was it hard? YES. Were there bumps in the road? Oh, YES. Did we worry about the money? YES. There are TONS of questions I can answer YES to.
God NEVER told us his road would be easy but, it indeed would be worth it. At the end of this beautiful road that GOD put us on was a child waiting. A child wanting, needing and deserving love. Is God calling you to adopt Domestically orInternationally such as Guatemala, Ethiopia, Russia, China or Vietnam? If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and your email address. I would love to speak with you.
Maybe, by some strange coincidence you found this blog because you aren't being lead to adopt but, something else. Maybe God is calling you to help monetarily. That could be through either sponsoring a child or donating money. You can actually sponsor children through our adoption agency it's http://www.celebratechildren.org/ Please, answer God's calling it will be SO worth it in the end.
Lastly, I hope I haven't offended anyone. By no means am I trying to push adoption off on anybody but, like I said I felt like God was wanting me to say something.
Everyone have a GREAT evening and remember to keep praying for those parents in process and all of the waiting children. God Bless.
Monday, February 18, 2008
A post from the heart
Posted by Kelly at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kelly - What a great looking blog! I guess I haven't lurked here in a while. I am very impressed with the new look and sound! We ran into someone else this week who knows you. Funny how innocently we're changing perspectives!
Sharon
What a beautiful post Kelly...
I too pray for those who have this decision weighing on their hearts... May God's voice be ever so clear.. and may he light the way !
God Bless You-
Julie
Well said, dear friend, well said!
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment