Sunday, February 3, 2008

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

The BIG day had finally came...it was Super Bowl Sunday. I must admit really quick that I am NOT a huge football fan..I generally watch just a couple games a year the Super Bowl included. But, since I do have a son now football needs to become part of my vocabulary. :)

It was time for the game to start. We sat on the couch chili in one hand and a drink in the other. In case you are wondering NO I DO NOT have any pictures of that. :) We all watched the game cheered for our team and hubby grumbled a bit during the bad plays and YES even some of the calls. All and all we had a GREAT time.

Here he is our very own FUTURE Eli Manning getting ready to throw the ball!!!!!!!!
Our own halftime entertainment!! Who needs Tom Petty when you have Joshua???? He is SO funny!!! Michael stuck this styrophoam bowl on his head and he would shake his head back and forth trying to get it off. I LOVE this little boy!!!!!

No, Super Bowl post would be complete without a GIANT'S touchdown. NOTE: This is NOT the winning touchdown. I didn't have my camera ready when it happened. Oh well!!!!
I hope you all had a GREAT Super Bowl day. Just remember even IF your favorite team didn't win the time you spent with your family and friends was SO much better than any Super Bowl game.

5 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Remmeber me when your a famous ball player, o.k ! Love you litte guy....
Hugs and Prayers-
Julie

Debbie said...

I totally agree!!! It's just a game, an important one but still just a game.

Debbie

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Kelly,
Great pictures! He's adorable.
you've been tagged! See my blog for the rules! Becky T.
www.tabithasjourney.blogspot.com

Carr Family said...

For reasons you will soon understand, and I'll leave it at that for now (hehehe), I'm thrilled to hear that Joshua is a Giants fan. (That carries over to baseball right?!?)

Hugs,
Amy & Samantha

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn