Hey Cutie,
Mommy and daddy think I'm in the bed but, I had to sneak out for just a few minutes to make these pictures of us. I do hope you like what I've put together. Oh, and hey I noticed your mommy was really excited about how well you slept last night. Do a favor for me do it again? If we can keep her and my mommy happy maybe we can see each other again soon. Oops, I hear footsteps. Gotta let you go.
I Love you,
Joshua
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |



1 comments:
Dear Joshua,
You are so much more handsome then all those pictures Mommy kept showing me!! I love my ring although I must confess...I ate it! Mom told me you'd get me one that wasn't a "su su" when we're older!
I can't wait to see you again and maybe just maybe our Mom's will take us to that place where you throw rolls and you can show off your arm!
XOXO,
Isabella Faye
Post a Comment