Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hey, Mom I'm STILL hungry

Apparently the 3 chicken nuggets and carrots didn't fill my little man up. I was "attempting" to clean the house when I found this. A hungry man on the move is a VERY dangerous thing. Joshua, is a little guy that can put away the food. I'm guessing he has a "fast" metabolism like his mommy. :)

This is how I found him. :)



As you can see Joshua wasn't too concerned "after" he found out that mommy was watching him. He's thinking hey a "man's" got to eat.



Still eating...



Still eating...just like any great man he is not bothered by food. :) Man, I sure hope his future wife Samantha can cook when she gets older. Because food will definetly be the way to his heart.



Oh the joys of motherhood. Everytime I attempt or actually get the house clean it's demolished again in a heartbeat. I think we have live in tornadoes. Oh well. After it's all said in done I would take a messy house and very tired mommy anyday of the week.

1 comments:

Beth said...

How funny! He is such a delight!!

Love,
Beth
Mommy to Isabella Faye