I hope you enjoy this little clip of Joshua trying to walk. He can stand alone, walks around the house with his finger tips touching the wall, can stand up from the floor..funny thing here IF he stands up by his walker he will then turn himself towards it grab the thing and walk around. He looks like a little old man. :) I've tried to figure out why he's not walking and the only thing I can come up with is he's just still a little scared. I'm confident though that soon enough he will be walking and then shortly there after he will start running. Even more confident than that I AM SURE that I will post "Look at my BIG boy walking why is he doing this". When he starts I know I will be sad. I guess you can just call me crazy..I rejoice in each of his milestones but the "mommy" in me wants him to stay a little baby.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my sweet boy!!!!! Everyone have a TERRIFIC weekend!!!!!
UPDATE: While I was getting this post together the kids grandparents stopped by for a visit. Joshua was a TOTAL ham and to top it all off he took 5 steps!!! YAY!!!! I am SO proud of my smart little boy.


3 comments:
Samantha says "That's my guy!" You go, Joshua. Soon you'll be chasing your big sisters all over the house!
Hugs,
Amy
Too cute!!! Yep it wont be long at all before he is running full speed ahead through the house. Cute cute!!
Tabitha doesn't totally walk either, I too think it's because of being a little afraid---that and it's easier and faster to crawl. They will walk and we'll then be wondering why we were so worried!
Becky
Post a Comment