I sit here tonight on the eve of our son's birth thinking of her. What was going on with her this time last year? Was she already experiencing labor pains? How was she doing? Had she already chosen to give him up or did it come later after she got him home? I know these are questions that can never be answered but, I do wonder about her. The lady that gave of herself for this child. She had choices to make and she chose LIFE for him. Never in a million years can I understand the pain she felt and may still feel to this very day. The LOVE she has for him is unimaginable. To give up your child so, he can have a chance at a better life is just the ultimate. My birth mom Evelyn Yessnia Aifan Villasenor will FOREVER be a hero to me. She is FOREVER apart of our family.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment