Friday, August 31, 2007

We are OUT!!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS.....We are OUT of PGN!!!! Even hours later I still can't believe I'm saying this. It just shocks me how those 3 little words "YOU ARE OUT" can change my whole day well, as a matter of fact my whole life. Only by the grace of GOD has my 3 year dream come true. He has been in my HEART for several months but, in about 4-6 wks. our most precious son Joshua will be in my FOREVER arms.

So, I guess now you must be wondering how did I find out? Well, it wasn't the miraculous phone call....it was EMAIL!!! Yes, folks email....I have an "addiction" to the computer....but, now I am CURED!!! :) My WONDERFUL case manager Tammy called me last night to me know and YES I was on the computer. As you can figures out NO we don't have dial up. I called and emailed her last week to let her know "IF" she happens to call in the NEAR future and the phone just rings and rings to PLEASE email I am probably on the computer. So, that's what she did and I got it this morning. Whether it was a CALL or an EMAIL didn't matter to me just as long as I got it!!!!

For now we just WAIT for the next "BIG" call. The WONDERFUL come and get your child you have "PINK" call. Until then I will continue to prepare his room, have a BABY SHOWER (YAY), of course shop and work my couple days a week at church until my "MATERNITY" leave.

Before I go I must ask for you to PRAY!! Please pray that GOD will grant our BM (birth mom) peace about the decision she has made, for our WONDERFUL FM (foster mom) that GOD may wrap his LOVING arms around her. Although, this is a VERY happy time for us this is a VERY difficult time for her. We truly LOVE her and feel for her. Continue to pray for ALL of my friends that are journeying to there children. My adoption process has gone rather smoothly but, I know of SO many others that have had to jump many hurdles and there children are still not home. Please lift them high and pray for PEACE as they wait. Lastly please pray for the country of Guatemala and all the children that don't have a FOREVER family waiting for them. May they find there homes soon.

Joshua, hold on honey mommy and daddy are coming to get you!!! But, until then always remember mommy loves you all the way to heaven and back. Sweet dreams my sweet prince. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



9 comments:

Faithful Froggers said...

YIPPEE!!
I am so excited for all of you and praying that you get PINK soon. God is good!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Robyn said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations!! I am soooooo happy for you!! Praying you have a speedy pink!!

Robyn

Lesley said...

How exciting! I hope that PINK comes quickly. God Bless you all on the last little leg of your journey!

Lesley H

Sarah said...

Congratulations Kelly! I hope you are seeing PINK very soon!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Debbie said...

I am so glad you are out of PGN!!! This is awesome news!!!


Thank God!
Debbie Wankel

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Praising God and Rejoicing in His Goodness... I am so happy you are OUT of PGN ! Praying you are blessed with pretty PINK real soon !
God Bless~
Julie

Frances said...

Kelly & Michael,

I am thrilled for both of you...and Joshua, too!!! I pray that you are holding Joshua in your arms very soon!

Thanks for your support as I negotiate this process!

Frances
soulexplorerjourney.blogspot.com

Frances said...

Kelly & Michael,

I am thrilled for both of you...and Joshua, too!!! I pray that you are holding Joshua in your arms very soon!

Thanks for your support as I negotiate this process!

Frances
soulexplorerjourney.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Kelly,
I am really glad that things have gone so smoothly so far! I'll be praying that your pink is not far behind!!! You're almost done :)