is what I thought when MariaLuisa placed Joshua in my arms on Tues. Oct. 9th, 2007. The joy I felt on that day is still all so very clear and also, the sadness that I felt for her. When she arrived Joshua was asleep and then she woke him up. To my amazement he looked up opened his arms and came over. I still shed tears thinking about that wonderful day. We were happy to spend an hour with her on that day and even more overjoyed when she came back on Friday to tell him good-bye. MariaLuisa arrived around 9am and we had a nice breakfast with her and just talked. She gave us a picture of her whole family together at her daughters wedding which we will put up for later. She also, informed us that she will no longer be fostering children. I can't help but, thank that's because of everything going on over there right now. Maria Luisa also, told us that she gave him ALL that she could. Those words will forever be etched in my memory. She fed him for the last time...gave hugs and kisses and off she went. She will always be a member of our family.
During our pick up trip we had the opportunity to meet Joshua's little roomie....Alexander....his daddy and papaw. He is such a CUTE little boy!!!! We had a "photo shoot" with them and Maria Luisa. These are precious pictures that I will cherish forever. I look forward to meeting Alexander's mommy and BIG sister in the near future. Thank you Alexander for being such a good little brother to Joshua.
We also had the complete joy of meeting Joey, Gena and there beautiful princesa Lagen. We went to the mall and had breakfast with them one morning. They are such wonderful people and that little Lagen is just TOO CUTE!!!!! Hey guys if you are reading this did you find any black bean soup back home. :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Forever Ours....
Posted by Kelly at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Happy "Gotcha Day" Gross Family !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment