Wednesday, September 26, 2007

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!

I am SO happy to announce that our most WONDERFUL son Joshua is coming home. We received that AMAZING call at precisly 12:53pm well, actually the answering machine received it. But, hey that's okay. During this whole process I pictured me running to the phone and hearing the GREAT news from my CM. But, GOD had another plan and you know what his is the BEST!!! Not only do I have the "memory" of hearing that terrific call but, now I can save it on the machine.

Well, I guess by now your wondering when he's coming home. Michael and I will be leaving Tues. Oct. 9th to get our son. We have an appointment at the US Embassy on Wed. Oct. 10th at 7:15am then on the 11th our son's VISA will be delivered to the hotel. After that we will catch a plane and bring Joshua FOREVER home on the 12th. I just still can't believe he's really in truly coming home. My parents will bring the girls to Nashville to greet there little brother when he comes home. This week couldn't have worked out any more perfect. It's the girls "fall break" so, my parents won't have to worry with homework or getting them to school.

Even though I am SO happy for us my heart is VERY heavy for my friends @ CCI and the children of Guatemala. I won't go into alot of detail right now but, PLEASE just pray that ALL these WONDERFUL children get to come home and VERY soon. Thank you!!!!

4 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

PRAISING PINK and Rejoicing in this wonderful news... Joshua is coming home! Praying you have a wonderfully blessed "Gotcha Trip"!
I am so incredibly happy for you my dear friend, Congratulations !
God Bless~
Julie

Faithful Froggers said...

YIPPEE!!!
What wonderful news! I can't wait to see pictures of Joshua at HOME with his family. God is so GOOD! Praying for safe travels.
Love & FROG,
Heather

Robyn said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations!! I am so happy that Joshua is finally coming home!! Have a wonderful pick up trip!!

Robyn

Amy S. said...

Congratulations Kelly! What awesome news. ;) Have a safe trip.

Love and hugs...