Yes, I can't believe it. I was checking my email for the 500th time today and there it was "you are in." I was and still am just SO shocked.
Even though we are in the final court system in Guatemala we are still in for a wait. This process can take anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months. There is no rhyme or reason for the wait. I have made friends through my agency that have made it through in a couple of months and some longer. If I understand everything correctly....there are 2 separate reviewers that look at our file and even though they think it's okay it still has to go to the head man Mr. Barrios and YES he can kick you out. If this happens our problem has to get fixed. This can take anywhere from days to weeks to months and then we get resubmitted. NO....we don't start off from where we were KO'd (kicked out) but, from day 1 of PGN and try to make it through again. When we do FINALLY make it through then we get that GREAT, MAGNIFICENT OUT call....this is the part where he gets to come home.
Joshua, mommy and daddy are trying our best to get you home!!!! We pray that you are in our FOREVER arms VERY SOON!!!! We LOVE you bunches!!!!!!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
We are IN
Posted by Kelly at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Kelly,
What a little cutie!!! Congratulations on getting into PGN! I hope your stay is short and sweet.
Jolene
Wonderful news!! I pray you have a very short stay in PGN!! Enjoy your visit with your precious Joshua!!
Robyn & Gabriella
Kelly~
This is such wonderful news and I am so happy for you ! I pray that your stay is a short one and that you soon receive that blessed call... "YOU'RE OUT" !
God Bless~
Julie
Kelly, I am praying your stay in PGN is short, and you are OUT for good in record time! God's blessings!
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Post a Comment