
YEAH!!! I was SO excited to open my email tonight and find medical. Joshua went to see Dr. Equizable on 7/2/07 and was found to be in good health. He received a shot and is on Nutramigen formula. At 6 1/2 mths old he weighs 16lbs and is 25 1/2 inches long.
It is just AMAZING how something like that can change the rest of your evening. I say yet again I am SO honored to have him as my son. We will be leaving in 7 days and it was SO great to get this. I have bought Joshua several 6/9 mth clothes and size 2 diapers so, it's nice to see that everything will fit.
We appreciated ALL the prayers but, please keep them coming. Although the road is getting shorter we still have a ways to go. God Bless you all.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
6 month medical
Posted by Kelly at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment