Joshua,
Today your big sissy Kortney turned 12 years old. We went to The Pasta House (you will grow to LOVE this place) after church and met your grandparents there. When we got done eating Kortney wanted to walk around the mall so, daddy and papaw went back to your house...when you are with us next year daddy will take you home too. You see your daddy and papaw are WONDERFUL people but, the mall is just not there thing....daddy will go but, if he can get out of it he will. So, we stayed there for a couple of hours....if your wondering YES you got something everyone did....and then went home and had ice cream cake....sissy's favorite.....and she opened presents. She received ALOT of money and LOVED the CD that you and your other sister's gave her. Then it was outside for a couple rounds of basketball and fun times. Overall we had a GREAT day!!! But, I have to say I thought of you all day. You have such an AMAZING family waiting for you back home and I can't wait until you are here and get to meet everyone.
By the way sissy had another party on Friday night with some of her girlfriends. It was giggle, giggle, giggle all night. They enjoyed watching movies, eating ALOT, and just hanging out with each other. Daddy said that when you are home for her party next year he will take you out for some "MALE BONDING". We want you home SO bad but, if truth be known daddy is looking forward to teaching you ALL about the sports.
I am sending TONS of hugs and kisses your way and always remember I LOVE you all the way to HEAVEN and BACK!!!!!! See you soon.
Mommy
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Sissy's Birthday
Posted by Kelly at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Kortney... I hope you day was everything wonderful and wishing you a year full of blessings !
God Bless~
Julie
Happy Birthday Kortney!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!
Robyn
Post a Comment