Yes, you guessed it right one of Joshua's little sweeties is turning the BIG 2!!!! It's AnnaMaria's 2nd Birthday...WOOHOO!!!!!!! 
Isn't she just the cutest little girl?? I'm guessing when you turn 2 saying "baby" is out of the question. Sorry Sharon. :) As I was looking at that picture (taken in Aug. @ AnnaMaria's) it just made me think man, she is SOOOO big. I remember meeting her for the 1st time in Guatemala last July and she was just a little baby. As they say time flies when your having fun. My only thing is but, WHY do the kids have to grow up. Oh well, I guess it's just apart of life we don't like much. Geez, if I'm feeling like this I wonder how Sharon's doing?? :)
From our family to yours we do hope you have a great 2nd BIRTHDAY with your wonderful mommy, daddy, big sisters and big brother. Sending you many hugs and kisses.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday AnnaMaria!!!!!!!!
Posted by Kelly at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh...thanks! I really can't believe that little photo on the computer two years ago is sleeping in my house today. What would we do without our Guate Sweeties?
Post a Comment